To prepare for your lactation consult, you will need to complete the first portion of your medical chart. Filling in your information will take 5 – 10 minutes, at most. This is extremely important information for your lactation consultant to have. You must have the chart completed the day prior to your appointment. If not, your lactation consultant will need to complete the chart with you at the beginning of the appointment, which will cut into your clinical care time.
If you are having difficulty with accessing the client portal from your desktop or mobile device, please follow these steps:
- Close and open your browser and try the link again. Or, reboot your computer and try the link again.
- Try a different browser or computer, if available. The Firefox and Safari browsers work best for viewing the portal.
- If you are seeing a prompt for the Silverlight Plugin, please install it and follow the directions below.
Enable the Silverlight Plugin
- Be sure the Safari->”Private Browsing” menu item is unchecked.
- Open menu item Safari->Preferences->Security and press “Manage Website Settings.”
- Choose Silverlight on the left and ensure “When Visiting Other Websites” is set to “Run In Unsafe Mode.”
- Open the Tools->”Add-Ons” menu.
- Press “Plugins” on the left and make sure the Silverlight plugin is set to “Always Active.”
- Ensure there is nothing that says “In Private” at the top by the web address. If so, restart your browser.
- Press the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and choose “Manage Add-Ons.”
- Choose “All Add-Ons” under the “Show:” field.
- Scroll down on the right and make sure the “Microsoft Silverlight” add-on is “Enabled.” If you have Windows XP, use Firefox.
- The chart does NOT have a ‘Save’ feature. All information will need to be entered in one sitting.
- The chart takes about 5 – 10 minutes to complete.
- Please answer all of the questions to the best of your ability.
- The information you disclose is encrypted and protected by HIPAA security standards and policies.